Monday 4 April 2016

Winners of West Indies Vs England Contest are L.Phaneendrudu, K.Kishore Kumar, M.Satyaraviteja





It was a big win for West Indies against England. West Indies have made a history by winning the T20 World Cup twice. NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest has got a tremendous response from it's users and we are back once again with another set of winners for WI Vs ENG  Match. The winners are L.Phaneendrudu for correctly guessing Man of the match(MN Samuels), K.Kishore Kumar for Top Batsman(MN Samuels- 85 runs) and M.Satyaraviteja for Top Bowler (David Willey- 2 wickets)

A retired state bank officer L.Phaneendrudu was elated with the win and said, “I am extremely happy by the win. I have been participating in the NewsDistill contest since the beginning and today I won. I got to know about the app through an article published in Eenadu newspaper. I downloaded and have been keeping myself updated with latest news.”

K.Kishore Kumar, a working professional said that, “I am surprised by the win and I did not in my dream expect to be a winner. But thanks NewsDistill for selecting me as a lucky winner. Also, I got to know about the app through a friend of mine. Through winner notification, I participated in the contest and see I won today.”

M.Satyaraviteja, a student and cricket buff said, “I totally love the contest as it’s innovative and unique. I got to know about the app through my friends and I am delighted to win the contest.”

Once again congratulations to all the users. The contest has come to an end. The winners of ‘ series’ contest for correcting guessing Man of the series, Batsman of the series and Bowler of the series will be announced on 6 April 2016. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike and Refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment