Tuesday 22 March 2016

Aamir Khan and Diwakar Galyan are winners of Australia vs Bangladesh T20 Contest





In ICC World Cup T20 series, Australia Won the match against Bangladesh by 3 wickets. NewsDistill has been running the World T20 contest and is seeing massive participation from it's users. We are happy to announce the winners of NewsDistill's World T20 contest for AUS vs BAN Match and they are Aamir Khan who correctly guessed Top batsman (UT Khawaja - 58 runs) and Diwakar Galyan for Top bowler (Adam Zampa - 3 wickets). Looks like A Zampa surprised everyone by being the Man of the Match, due to which we have no winners in this category.

Surprised with the win, a happy Aamir Khan, who is a cricket buff and college student said,"I am extremely happy to win the contest. I feel that the game is easy and interesting to participate. Just have to guess the winner.”
Talking about the app Aamir said, “I like the app as it keeps me updated with trending and latest news. The features of the app makes a great reading experience.”
This is the first contest win for Praveen Kumar and was on cloud nine. An excited Praveen said, "I find the NewsDistill app very useful and I have no words to express my happiness."

Hailing from Panipat, Diwaker Galyan, a student was on cloud nine after he heard the news of the win. Sharing his happiness, he said, “I am thankful to NewsDistill for choosing me the winner. It’s not been long time that I have downloaded the app and must say that I have had a wonderful time, as I get all the news at a glimpse.”

Want to be listed among the winners then just download the app by clicking the following link 
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Amazing, Isn't it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment