Thursday 17 March 2016

ICC World Cup T20 series | It's my first contest participation and first win," says Naganjaneyulu, winner of AFG vs SL Contest








NewsDistill is overwhelmed with the response received by the users for the World T20 contest. We have been giving away prizes everyday and we proudly announce the winners of Afghanistan Vs Sri Lanka contest. They are Vignesh Duraikanna for correctly guessing the Man of the Match (T. Dilshan). Naganjaneyulu and Srinivas for identifying Top batsman (T. Dilshan) and Top bowler (Perara) respectively. 

Vignesh was elated with the win of a smart phone and said, "I am on cloud nine. I got to know about the contest through an advertisement and downloaded the app. I feel the contest is interesting and I must say that I have had a great news experience, courtesy NewsDistill app." 

Naganjaneyulu Bommisetti participated in any contest for the first time and has won too. Happy about his win he shares his experience and says, "I am delighted that I have finally won a contest. Compared to other news app, I find this has amazing features and is easy to use. These days I get all the news updates only through the app. "

V.Srinivasrao got to know about the app through coverage in a Eenadu newspaper recently. He said, "I downloaded the app and participated in the contest. I am excited to get my gift and would want to thank NewsDistill for choosing me as the winner. “Talking about the app he said, "The app is one of the best ones that I have come through. It keeps me ahead of the latest news."

Want to be listed among the winners then just download the app by clicking the following linkhttp://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike... Amazing, isn’t it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment