Saturday 26 March 2016

Newsdistill | Winners of Aus vs PAK Contest are J.Harshavardhan, Girish Kumar and M. Srinivas






NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest has got a tremendous response from it's users and we are back once again with another set of winners for Australia vs Pakistan Match. 

For Man of the Match (JP Faulkner) we had received 272 correct answers and out of which J.Harshavardhan was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (SPD Smith-60 runs), we got 305 close answers and Girish Kumar made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler( JP Faulkner- 5 wickets) , 182 contestants correctly answered and M.Srinivas was selected through lucky draw. 

Elated with the win , Harshavardhan, a senior software engineer from Bangalore was surprised by his win and said, "I am happy that I have won this contest. I got to know about the app through a friend in Hyderabad. The app is very useful as it keeps me ahead of latest news.”

A cricket buff and student, Girish Kumar said, " It’s the first time, I have participated and won the contest. I am delighted with the win. When I saw winner list notification on my phone, I thought to give it a try and see I won today. Thank you NewsDistill for this beautiful surprise."

Lastly a student M. Srinivas from Hyderabad said, “I cannot believe that I have won the contest. I got to know about the app through friends and about the contest, I got list of winner’s notification, and thought to try my luck and finally won.”


Congratulations to all the winners. You could be a lucky one to, just download the app by clicking the following link
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike... Hurry!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment