Monday 21 March 2016

West Indies vs Sri Lanka contest | I am proud to win NewsDistill Contest," says Parthasaradhi Billa, winner of WI vs SL Contest







We are thrilled to announce the winners of the NewsDistill's World Cup T20 West Indies vs Sri Lanka contest and they are Parathasaradhi and Mavuru Shyam who have won watches for themselves by correctly answering Top Bowler(S Badree - 3 wickets). ADS Fletcher surprised everyone by being the Man of the Match and top batsman. Since the results were unexpected, we have no winners for Man of the Match and Top Batsman, so we decided to choose first two contestants from Top Bowler category. Hearty congratulations to all the winners.

Surprised by the win, Parathasaradhi Billa, a working professional said, "It's a proud moment for me and I am delighted about the win." Talking about the app , he said, "I got to know about the app through a friend of mine. I must mention that it's a nice app with amazing features. "

Shyam Mavuru, a cricket buff and a working professional said, "I am happy and excited to receive the gift. I thank NewsDistill for choosing me as the lucky winner. I will participate again and also would ask my friends and relatives to actively participate too."

Once again congratulations to all the winners. You could be a lucky one to, just download the app by clicking the following link 
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Hurry!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment