Saturday 19 March 2016

Pavankumar and Bharathkumar are the winners of NewsDistill's NZvsAUS contest







It was a great win for New Zealand against Australia yesterday. We are thrilled to announce the winners of the NewsDistill's World Cup T20 Australia vs New Zealand contest and they are Krishnaswamy Bharathkumar and Suroju PavanKumar, who have won watches for themselves by correctly answering Top batsman (MJ Guptill-39 runs) and Top bowler (MJ McClenaghan-3 wickets) of the match respectively. Hearty congratulations to all the winners.

Happy and excited about the win, K.Bharathkumar, a working professional said, "I am a cricket buff and I am falling short of words to express my happiness. All I can say is thank you NewsDistill for choosing me as the winner.” Talking about the NewsDistill app, he said, “NewsDistill is useful app compared to other news app available in the market.Thanks to the notification alerts, it keeps me ahead of the latest news across the world."

Pavankumar downloaded the app after NewsDistill got coverage in Eenadu Newspaper. It was through notification alerts; he got to know about the contest, tried his luck and won. He expressed his happiness and said, “My day is made, thanks to NewsDistill. I didn't expect to be a winner; honestly I am surprised by the win." Adding further he said, “To keep myself updated of the latest news, I use to read newspapers but no more, courtesy NewsDistill. whenever I need any information about latest news, I refer NewsDistill.”

The contest witnessed massive participation from NewsDistill App users across the world. We would like to thank all the users for participating in the contest.

For all those who wish to participate in the contest and try your luck, download NewsDistill from playstore http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win exciting prizes everyday for every match . That's not all the bumper prize is Bajaj V bike for correctly guessing the man of the series. What are you waiting for ..Hurry!!

Note: Looks like McClenaghan surprised everyone by being the Man of the match and for NewsDistill's contest no user selected him under this category. This leaves us with no winner for Man of the Match.

No comments:

Post a Comment