Monday 28 March 2016

Winners of AFG vs WI contest are Siri, M.Sandeep, Ravi Prakash





NewsDistill has been running the World T20 contest and is seeing massive participation from its users. We are happy to announce the winners of NewsDistill's World T20contest for AFG vs WI Match.

For Man of the Match (N Zadran) we had received 85 correct answers and out of which Siri from Ongole was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (N Zadran, 48 runs), we got 68 correct answers and M.Sandeep made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler(S Badree, 4 Wickets), 276 contestants correctly answered and Ravi Prakash was selected through lucky draw.

Elated with the win,Siri, working professional from Mumbai said, “I am delighted with the win and I got to know about the contest through winner notification. About the app, I feel that it’s a great idea and innovative as it keeps me ahead of latest news. In today’s busy life, we hardly get time to sit and watch news and NewsDistill is boon, just a glimpse I get all the news on the go.”
 
 M.Sandeep participated and won a watch for himself, He said, “I am surprised and happy about the win. My friend suggested me to use the app and now it’s been a long time that I am using this app.”
 
Ravi Prakash said, "I am excited to win this contest and one of my friend forwarded the link and I participated in the contest. I feel NewsDistill is a wonderful app that keeps users ahead of latest and trending news.”
Also don’t forget Bajaj V Bike, Refrigerator can be all yours just have to guess Man of the series, Top Batsman of the series and Top bowler of the series. Hurry!! The contest ends tomorrow. What are you waiting for upgrade the app by clicking the link http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment