Thursday 24 March 2016

Winners of ENG vs AFG contest are Tarun Polisetti, Abdul Rashid Shaikh and Subbarao





It was a big win for England against Afghanistan. NewsDistill is overwhelmed with the response received by the users for the World T20 contest. We have been giving away prizes everyday and we proudly announce the winners of England Vs Afghanistan contest. For Man of the Match (MM Ali) we had received 153 correct answers and out of which Tarun Polisetti was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (MM Ali- 41 runs), we got 55 correct answers and Abdul Rashid Shaikh made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler( Mohammad Nabi- 2 wickets) , 65 contestants correctly answered and Subbbarao was selected through lucky draw.
The common link between today's winner is all of them are software professionals

Satyanarayana Polisetti,a soft ware professional and winner of Man of the Match category was elated with the win and said, "I am extremely happy to win the contest. I participated in the NewsDistill contest for the first time and won too. I am impressed with the way NewsDistill app is designed and has some wonderful features to give users amazing news experience."

Abdul Rashid Shaikh was on cloud nine after winning the contest. He said, "I have been participating in the contest since first day, but today I got lucky. I am happy about the win. I feel this contest is a interesting concept. About the app, I must say that I get all the news at a glimpse by seeing the home page."

Subbarao, a software professional from Hyderabad said, "I am delighted to win the contest as it has come as a surprise. Thank you NewsDistill for selecting me as a lucky winner. I got to know about the app through a friend and I downloaded, Since then I have had a amazing experience as it keeps me ahead of all latest and trending news."

Want to be listed among the winners then just download the app by clicking the following link http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Amazing, Isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment