Thursday 24 March 2016

Winners of India vs Bangladesh contest are V. Dilip Kumar, Chakrapani, G. Ramesh






It was a close win for India against Bangladesh. NewsDistill has been running the World T20 contest and is seeing massive participation from it's users. We are happy to announce the winners of NewsDistill's World T20 contest for India vs Bangladesh Match.For Man of the Match (R Ashwin) we had received 213 correct answers and out of which V.Dilip Kumar was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (Tamim Iqbal - 35 runs), we got 69 correct answers and Chakrapani made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler( R Ashwin- 2 wickets), 285 contestants correctly answered and G.Ramesh was selected through lucky draw.

Elated with the win, a happy V.Dilip Kumar, cricket buff said, " From past one week, I am participating in NewsDistill's T20 contest and see I won a smartphone today. I want to thank NewsDistill for selecting me as a lucky winner. About the app, I must say that the notification sent to users are really interesting. That keeps me updated with the latest news."

This is the first contest win for Chakrapani and delighted with the win, he said, "Honestly, I got to know about the contest yesterday and today I won the contest. Its indeed a beautiful surprise for me."


G. Ramesh, a student and also a cricket buff said, "I am extremely happy that I won, especially since it was a India match. I am going to use the watch (gift) myself and flaunt it among my colleagues that I won a cricket contest with NewsDistill. And lastly, I will participate again and this time will inform my friends and relatives to participate too." About the app he said, "I think it's a great effort from a startup company to launch a innovative app like NewsDistill. It gives me all news just at a go."

Want to be listed among the winners then just download the app by clicking the following link
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Amazing, Isn't it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment