Thursday 17 March 2016

World T20 contest | "I will gift the phone to my sister," says winner Deepak Prajapati





NewsDistill has been running the World T20 contest and is seeing massive participation from it's users. We are happy to announce the winners of NewsDistill's World T20 contest for PAK VS BAN Match and they are Deepak Prajapati,who correctly guessed the man of the match( Shahid Afridi), Praveen Kumar and Vijay Bhaskar for correctly guessing Top Bowler (Shahid Afridi)and Top Batsman of the Match(Mohammad Hafeez).

Surprised with the win, a happy Deepak Prajapati, who is a cricket buff said, "I love the game of cricket and I am delighted to win the phone. I am going to give this phone to my sister. I am sure she will be happy."
Talking about the app Deepak said he is in awe of the app as it keeps him posted about the latest news and happenings. " I save a lot of time as I can search the news according to my topic of interest. The best part is, I can glance the same news covered by different publication all on the same page," mentioned Deepak.

This is the first contest win for Praveen Kumar and was on cloud nine. An excited Praveen said, " I find the NewsDistill app very useful and I have no words to express my happiness."

On the same lines, Vijay Bhaskar, a dot net faculty in a well known institute said , " I am using the app past 5 months and its a boon for me, thanks to the features of the app. I am extremely happy with the win. I shall participate again and this time will inform my friends and relatives to participate too."

Want to be listed among the winners then just download the app by clicking the following link  http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Amazing, Isn't it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment