Tuesday 29 March 2016

Winners of RSA vs SL Contest are Venkata Muneendra, Shaik Samad and Aditya Ghamande







NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest has got a tremendous response from it's users and we are back once again with another set of winners for RSA vs SL match.
For Man of the Match (AM Phangiso) we had received 98 correct answers and out of which Venkata Muneendra was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (HM Amla - 56 runs), we got 402 correct answers and Shaik Samad made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler (KY Abbott- 2 wickets) , 182 contestants correctly answered and Aditya Ghamande was selected through lucky draw. 

Elated with the win a working professional and a cricket buff, Venkata Muneendra from Vizag said, “I have been participating in the contest since the beginning and finally I am lucky today. I am extremely happy about the win and would want to thank NewsDistill for selecting me as the winner.”
Happy and surprised by the win Shaik Samad, a student and cricket lover said, “I never expected this and have truly come as a surprise. I have participated since the contest began and I won today. About the app I must say I like the notifications because it keeps me updated about the latest news.”
Lastly Aditya Ghamande , a student from Ahemdabad said, “I got to know about the contest through Facebook page of NewsDistill and I downloaded and participated. To my surprise I won too. Looks like NewsDistill app is lucky for me.”

Congratulations to all the winners, that’s not all bumper prize of Bajaj V Bike and Refrigerator could be yours by guessing the correct Man of the series, Top Batsman of the series and Top Bowler of the series. Hurry!! Participate as the contest closes tomorrow. Upgrade the app by clicking the following link 
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment