Saturday 26 March 2016

This win has come as a surprise”, says Pradeep Reddy, winner of WI vs RSA Contest






It was a close win for West Indies against South Africa . NewsDistill has been running the World T20 contest and is seeing massive participation from it's users. We are happy to announce the winners of NewsDistill's World T20 contest for WI vs RSA Match.

For Man of the Match (MN Samuels) we had received 316 correct answers and out of which Subramanya Gupta was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (Q de Kock-47 runs), we got 106 correct answers and Anand Verma made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler( I Tahir - 2 wickets), 233 contestants correctly answered and Pradeep Reddy was selected through lucky draw.

Subramanya Gupta was overwhelmed with the win and said, “I got to know about the contest through winner notification. I feel the best part about the app is comparing news. This gives me a clear picture of the news. I thank NewsDistill for selecting me as the winner.”

This is the first contest win for Anand Verma and delighted with the win, he said, "I have participated in many contests but this is the first time I have won. I like the features of the app and especially the top morning and evening news of the day. With just a glimpse, I get all the latest happenings around the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment