Thursday 31 March 2016

ICC World Cup T20: Santosh Kumar Dasari and Swamy Suryakiran are lucky winners of India vs West Indies






NewsDistill has been running the World T20 contest and is seeing massive participation from it's users. We are happy to announce the winners of NewsDistill's World T20 contest for India vs West Indies and they are Santosh Kumar Dasari,who correctly guessed Top Batsman(Virat Kohli- 89 runs), Swamy Suryakiran for correctly guessing Top Bowler(A Nehra - 1). LMP Simmons surprised everyone and due to which, we have no winner for Man of the Match category.

Elated with the win, a happy Santosh Kumar Dasari, a cricket buff and a faculty lecturer said, “I got to know about the contest through a friend of mine and I downloaded the app. I have been regularly going through winner notification and participating in contest since day one. Finally I won today.” Talking about the app he said, “It has amazing features. I get updated about the latest and trending news across the world by just a glimpse at home page.”

Swamy Suryakiran, a student expressed his happiness and said, “ This win has come as a surprise and I am thankful to NewsDistill for selecting me as the lucky winner. I must say that I enjoy reading news from various genres on NewsDistill app.”

Congratulations to all the winners once again. But that’s not all; we are giving away Bajaj V Bike and Refrigerator for Bumper prize. The winners of the same will be announced on 4 April 2016 at 11 am. Watch out for this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment