Monday 28 March 2016

Winners of IND vs AUS Contest are D.Chandu, E.Ramu and M. Sairam



 

NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest has got a tremendous response from it's users and we are back once again with another set of winners for IND vs AUS match.
For Man of the Match (Virat Kohli) we had received 596 correct answers and out of which was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (Virat Kohli -82 runs), we got 682 correct answers and E.Ramu made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler( SR Watson- 2 wickets) , 76 contestants correctly answered and was selected through lucky draw. 

Surprised by the win,D.Chandu, a student said, “I am elated with the win and I have a habit to download new apps and that how I downloaded NewsDistill. I participated in the contest just for fun and see I won today. Thank you NewsDistill for selecting me as the winner.”
E.Ramu,Dentist by profession and a cricket buff was elated with the win and said, “ I have been using the NewDistill app since it began. It’s my first win for any contest. About the app, I must say that it is one of the useful app as it keeps me ahead of news.”
Lastly M.Sairam said, “I got to know about the contest through winner notification and participated in the contest.”
Congratulations to all the winners, that’s not all bumper prize of Bajaj V Bike and Refrigerator could be yours by guessing the correct Man of the series, Top Batsman of the series and Top Bowler of the series. Hurry!! participate as the contest closes tomorrow. Download the app by clicking the following link 
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment