Sunday 20 March 2016

Manish Soni, Hiren.S.Parmar, and K. Siva Sankar are lucky winners of India Vs Pakistan Contest






India had a big win in most hyped India Vs Pakistan match. NewsDistill has been running the World T20 contest and is seeing massive participation from it's users. We are happy to announce the winners of NewsDistill's World T20 contest for India vs Pakistan Match and they are Manish Soni,who correctly guessed the man of the match( Virat Kohli), K.Siva Sankar and Hiren.S.Parmar for correctly guessing Top Bowler (Mohammad Aamir-1 wicket )and Top Batsman of the Match(Virat Kohli- 55 runs). Since NewsDistill did not receive any submissions for Mohammad Sami- 2 wickets, we choose next top bowler Mohammad Amir for the category.

Elated with the win, a happy Manish Soni, who is a Mechanical Engineer student and cricket buff said, "It's a big moment for me.I am thankful to NewsDistill for choosing me as the winner. About the app, I feel that it's not just interesting but useful as it keeps ahead of latest and trending news across the world."

This is the first contest win for K.Siva Sankar and expressing his happiness he said, "Honestly, my friends told me about the contest yesterday and I downloaded the app and . See, I won today. What a beautiful surprise ,Isn't it? Looks like the app is lucky for me. Thank you NewsDistill for this news."

Hiren.S.Parmar, a student and also a cricket player for his college said, "I was 99% confident that I would win but 1% was unsure because it's based on luck too. I have finally won the contest and I am extremely happy about it. I am going to use the watch (gift) myself and flaunt it among my colleagues that I won a cricket contest with NewsDistill. And lastly, I will participate again and this time will inform my friends and relatives to participate too."

Want to be listed among the winners then just download the app by clicking the following link
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Amazing, isn’t it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment