Sunday 27 March 2016

Winners of ENG vs SL contest are Jitendra Jain, K. Ravichandra and B.Srinu

NewsDistill has been running the World T20 contest and is seeing massive participation from its users. We are happy to announce the winners of NewsDistill's World T20 contest for ENG vs SL Match.

For Man of the Match (JC Buttler) we had received 185 correct answers and out of which Jitendra Jain was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (JC Buttler- 66 runs), we got 221 correct answers and K.Ravichandra made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler( CJ Jordan - 4 wickets), 266 contestants correctly answered and B.Srinu was selected through lucky draw.
 

Elated with the win, Jitendra Jain, working professional from Mumbai said, “ I got to know about the app through a friend of mine and thought to participate in the contest. I participated for the first time and I won. What better and lucky can I get than this?. I am overwhelmed and thankful to NewsDistill for selecting me as a lucky winner.”

 
B.Srinu participated just for fun and won a watch for himself, He said, “I got to know about the contest through my brother and played it just for fun. I am surprised by the win About the app, I like it features but the only suggestion I have is if NewsDistill can have district wise news.”




K.Ravichandra, a student and a cricket buff said, "I didn’t expect that I will win the contest and it has come as a surprise. I like the app because it gives me news at fast pace and also allows me to compare news from various mediums.”
Want to be listed among the winners then just download the app by clicking the following link
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Amazing, isn’t it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment