Saturday 19 March 2016

NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest | This win as come as a surprise to me," says winner Dr.K.Kiran Prakash






NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest has got a tremendous response from it's users and we are back once again with another set of winners for England vs South Africa Match. The winners are Charan Kumar Dana for correctly guessing Man of the match(JE Root), Dr. K.Kiran Prakash- Top Batsman(JE Root-83 runs) and Rama Koteswararao for Top Bowler (KY Abbott-3 wickets).

A Doctor by profession and a cricket buff, K.Kiran Prakash was surprised by his win and said, "I am happy to get this news that I am chosen as the lucky one." Talking about the App he mentioned, "I got to know about NewsDistill from an article in Eenadu Newspaper. I use to follow various sports channel for cricket but after downloading NewsDistill App, I get all the details of the match through the app itself."

Delighted with the win Charan Kumar Dana, who won man of the match said, " I feel that my luck is supporting me these days. I am thankful to NewsDistill for choosing me as the winner and it has truly come as a beautiful surprise. About the App, I feel that it's useful, thanks to it's amazing features."

Ramakoteshwar Rao said, "I am happy to win the contest. I would participate in other contests too and try my luck. Not just that I would also ask his friends and relatives to play actively."

Congratulations to all the winners. You could be a lucky one to, just Download  the app by clicking the following link http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Hurry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment