Sunday 27 March 2016

Winners of NZ vs BAN Contest are Rajendra Prasad, Dhaval Ashwin Bhura and Sudeep Guduru



NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest has got a tremendous response from it's users and we are back once again with another set of winners for NZ vs BAN match. 
For Man of the Match (KS Williamson) we had received 425 correct answers and out of which Rajendra Prasad was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (KS Williamson -42 runs), we got 402 correct answers and Dhaval Ashwin Bhura made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler (Mustafizur Rahman - 5 wickets) , 104 contestants correctly answered and Sudeep Guduru was selected through lucky draw. 

Surprised by the win, Rajendra Prasad, a student from Telangana said, "I feel that I am lucky to win the contest. I have no words to express my happiness. I have been checking the app on daily basis and it keeps me ahead of news and latest happenings around the world.”

Dhaval Ashwin Bhura,CA and a cricket buff from Mumbai was elated with the win and said, “ I am excited to win the contest. I am planning to use the gift (Watch) myself. NewsDistill has become a part of my daily routine, with just a glimpse, I get all news on the go. About the app, I must say that its innovative and has some wonderful features.”

Lastly a student Sudeep Guduru said, “Thank you NewsDistill for a beautiful surprise. I got to know about the app through an article published in Eenadu Newspaper. I keep on reading the notification, and saw winner notification, thought to give it a try and see I won today.”

Congratulations to all the winners. You could be a lucky one to, just download the app by clicking the following link
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Hurry!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment