Wednesday 23 March 2016

NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest | Winners of NZ vs PAK Contest are Anjan Jagirdar, MRK Prasad and U.Mahendra Babu





NewsDistill's WorldT20 Contest has got a tremendous response from it's users and we are back once again with another set of winners for New Zealand vs Pakistan Match.
For Man of the Match (MJ Guptill) we had received 144 correct answers and out of which Anjan Jagirdar from Mumbai was selected as the lucky winner. For Top Batsman (MJ Guptill- 80 runs), we got 173 close answers and MRK Prasad made it as it winner. Lastly for Top Bowler( Mohammad Sami- 2 wickets) , 12 contestants correctly answered and U.Mahendra Babu was selected through lucky draw.

A software professional from Mumbai, Anjan Jagirdar was surprised by his win and said, "I feel that I am truly blessed to win this prize. This is my first win in any contest." Talking about the App he mentioned, "It's interesting to get updated and trending news everyday. The notification keeps me updated about the news happenings."

Delighted with the win a cricket buff and professional in pharma company, MRK Prasad said, "I am super happy about the win. I am thankful to NewsDistill for selecting me as the winner and it has truly come as a beautiful surprise. About the App, I love the features and it helps me compare news from various mediums at a go."

U. Mahendra Babu, a student said, "I am excited to win the gift and I must say that NewsDistill has become a part of my daily routine. It's only through NewsDistill, I get all the updates about latest and trending news."

Congratulations to all the winners. You could be a lucky one to, just dowload the app by clicking the following link
http://m.onelink.me/58e6ccf and win prizes every day. The bumper prize is Bajaj V Bike.. Hurry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment